If you was a fan of Batman: Arkham City but not a fan of the Combat and Predator Challenges DLC, then you can be really excited for Harley Quinn’s Revenge DLC with it’s world wide release on May 29th (PSN/$10.00) and May 30th (Xbox Live/800 MS Points). You will also have the choice to buy the Game of Year Edition of Arkham City which will include ALL the previous DLC packs as well as Harley Quinn’s Revenge. The GOTY Edition will be available in North America May 29th. Sadly UK fans will have to wait until September 7th.
From the trailer, Batman seems to be ambushed and captured by Harley Quinn. You can hear Oracle tell Robin that over his comlink that “He” has been missing for two days. Robin will play a huge role in this DLC with new weapons, tactics, and takedowns. I wonder if Robin will now be available in freeplay mode, the way Catwoman was when her DLC was complete. I’ll guess we will have to wait.
Along with the new DLC come more achievements to unlock and trophies to collect. Now while some are enigmatic and spoiler free story based one, others are specific to Robin performing certain tasks like shield bashing and zip kicking. Check out the full list below of the ten achievements worth 250 gamerscore
Achievement Name (Gamerscore) Description
- Lost Property (20) – No crime fighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering (20) – Find a way into the secret base
- How’s It Hanging? (20) – Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh (40) – The joke’s on who?
- Frequent Flyer (10) – Zip Kick 5 different thugs
- Battering Ram (10) – Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It (20) – Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad (40) – Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks (20) – Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Party’s Over (50) – Destroy all Harley Balloons
Are you excited to play as Robin? Will you be buying the DLC as standalone or the GOTY edition? Let us know below in the comments below. We’d love to hear your thoughts!