Your favorite voice actors are reprising their roles for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance: Square Enix announced the lineup for the 3DS game. Here is the information release, straight from the Kingdom Hearts masters:
- Leonard Nimoy: Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
- Haley Joel Osment: Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
- David Gallagher: Remembered for his work on 7th Heaven, David Gallagher joins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
- Hayden Panetierre: Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panetierre returns to voice Xion, the 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.
- Jesse McCartney: Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
- Quinton Flynn: Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.
None of these really come as a surprise, as they are all recurring roles with consistent voice actors. Still, it’s nice to know that Square is sticking to what works.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance “drops” on July 31. Until then, keep your “distance” and “dream” about it.