For any men of the sea among us, Paradox Interactive announced some news that is sure to shiver your timbers. The studio recently announced the upcoming release of Ship Simulator Extreme on June 19th.
The Collection will feature not only Ship Simulator Extreme, but all previously released add-on and DLC. Among these DLC is the much-acclaimed Ferry DLC, allowing you to pilot one of five ferries. The game also contains over several hundred hours of maritime realism, making you feel like you’re really in control of every ship, and piloting them through rivers and seas.
With the all the DLC, it raises the amount of ships to pilot to forty, features new gameplay features, storylines, and locales from all over the world. Players also have to endure weather conditions and oceans physics to give you the best over all sailing experience.
Ship Simulator Extreme will be release 6/19 for $29.99 on PC.
List of Features
- Includes Ship Simulator Extremes and all six DLC content packages: Ferry Pack, Fishing Trawler, Offshore Supply Vessel, Luxury Cruise Ship, Harbour Pilot Boat, Cargo Vessel
- The included DLC’s add 10 new vessels to the game and increase the total amount of playable vessels to 40 ships, all realistically recreated and each with specific behaviour. From fast inflatables to massive cargo vessels, you name it, you sail it the way it was meant to be!
- New gameplay features, player campaigns, storylines and missions taking place in famous locations and ports from all over the world
- Realistic ocean physics and weather systems. Sail in calm waters or take on extreme storms
- Mission Editor updated with all new DLC vessels allowing you to create your own brand new missions to share online with your friends or the Ship Simulator Community.
- Online multiplayer mode for up to 24 players