Paradox Interactive, makers of the upcoming War of the Roses, are taking it to the streets! The studio has loaded up a bus filled with roadies and six upcoming titles and have started a tour to promote these new titles to the general public. What are those six titles you ask?
• Salem: The Crafting MMO – Live the grungy life of a colonial settler in an unforgiving MMORPG.
• War of the Roses – Engage in brutal team-based melee combat and give your enemies a taste of your death metal.
• A Game of Dwarves – A really underground dwarf management sim; only if you are part on the exciting underground scene will you have heard about it.
• Dungeonland – Co-op hack & slash with an alternative twist: one evil GM controls the dungeon against his “friends.”
• Starvoid – Multiplayer real-time strategy in space with an army of techno-droids.
• The Showdown Effect – Freestyle sidescrolling combat with a fusion of 1980s character archetypes.
• SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST – An unannounced game will make its debut during the tour…don’t miss it!
The tour has already hit San Francisco and New York City! For further reports on the tours progress, check out their tumblr account here, or keep with us at Front Towards Gamer for any big happenings.